and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
- 15.1 You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- 15.2 You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- 16.1 If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- 16.2 If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
17. Third party rights
- 17.1 A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- 17.2 The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
18. Entire agreement
18.1 Subject to Section 12.1, these terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
19. Law and jurisdiction
- 19.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- 19.2 Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. Our details
- 20.1 This website is owned and operated by Home Educating Families’ Festivals.
- 20.2 We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 10195169, and our registered office is at 38 Neville Road, Bognor Regis, England, PO22 8BJ.
- 20.3 You can contact us:
- (a) by post, to the postal address given above;
- (b) using our website contact form; or
- (c) by email, using the email address published on our website.