HEFF 2018 will be opening its gates at midday on Monday 27th of August at Newark Showground. This new site has great features which will mean we can bring you the biggest and best HEFF yet.
- Indoor main stage and party space with music licence until 2am
- More electric hookups in a dedicated zone
- Camping space which will be zoned to allow people to choose to camp together more easily (not regimented pitches).
Large permanent shower and toilet block so we won’t need portaloos or trailer showers..
- Toilets in the main building will also be available 24 hours
- Site wide wifi that really works at a reasonable fee for the week
- Cafe serving affordable meals including vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free options – yes there will be chips and optional cheese.
- The site is 3 miles from Newark Northgate Station, which is on the East Coast Main Line, and Newark Castle Station with connections to Leicester and Birmingham.
HEFF 2018 will be bringing back all the fun of previous years, Workshops, Cinema Tent, Fireshow, Music, Children’s Caberet, Home Education Conference, the straw bale circle, and much more. Once again we expect to gather Home Educators from across the UK and Europe for a week of fun, friendship and learning
We have held our ticket prices, and low-income discount policy the same as last year. Larger than last year but still limited tickets. Book now so you don’t miss out.
|Week On Site/Camping||£100||£68||£1||BOOK NOW|
|Week Off Site||£72||£50||£1||BOOK NOW|
|Day Tickets||£12||£8||£1||BOOK NOW|Early bird until January 31st 2018: 30% off Advance until 6th May or 250 sold: 15% off